How to Watch My Virtual Concerts
• Begin by downloading the Zoom app for your chosen device. Go to https://zoom.us/download and click the “Download” button at the top of the page to install “Zoom Client for Meetings.”
• Although Zoom is available for all types of devices, I recommend using a computer or other large screen for the best viewing experience. Position your device as close as possible to your Wi-Fi router or connect via an ethernet cable to ensure smoothest playback. Plug your device into external speakers for best audio quality.
• Purchase ticket [HERE]. After checkout, you will receive a confirmation email with day-of-show instructions. Please check your junk or spam folder if this email is not delivered immediately to your inbox. If possible, I recommend purchasing tickets by December 31 to ensure you receive the concert link in a timely manner.
• Within 24 hours of showtime, I will email you the concert link. A few minutes before showtime, click the link in the email to go to the waiting room. You will automatically be admitted into the concert when the show begins.
• I invite you to stay for a meet-n-greet following the program.
• You are welcome to watch any or all three of the live broadcast performances. The full program will not be recorded for later viewing, however ticket buyers may watch a few of the highlights for up to 48 hours after the show.